BELIEVABLE FINISH POWDER FOUNDATION
Who is Sormé Treatment Cosmetics South Africa?
Women of all ages have sensitive skin and are hesitant to wear cosmetics to look their best. We include skin care and other natural ingredients in all our products to make them light, beneficial and healing for your skin. Our clients are real women who love rediscovering their own beauty again through our makeup because of its lightness, comfort and overall skin improvement. We believe makeup must be glamorous and beneficial for your skin.
Introducing our versatile wet/dry Believable Finish Powder Foundation. This superb, silky makeup provides beautiful, flawless coverage while hydrating and rejuvenating your skin. Alpha Hydroxy acids and antioxidant Vitamin C stimulate cellular renewal to prevent ageing. Hydrating Jojoba Oil keeps skin youthful and dewy.
What are benefits of our Powder Foundation?
- Ideal for combination skin (Normal to Dry, Normal, Normal to Oily).
- A versatile product that provides sheer to full coverage.
- Fortified with Alpha Hydroxy Acids, which affect the rate of cellular turn-over, bringing fresh cells to the surface of the skin faster for younger looking skin.
- Contains Jojoba and avocado Oils to moisturise.
- Contains Vitamin C which helps rebuild collagen.
How to choose the right Powder Foundation colour/shade?
Choosing the right foundation shade is all about understanding two aspects of your skin. Firstly, their is your complexion or more commonly called skin colour. Secondly, take a little closer look at your skin and try detect it's undertone colour. For example, not all caucasian skin undertones are the same. They range from light pink, pink, golden to reddish & peach undertones. The same is true with African skin complexions which have a combination of yellow, brown, blue and orange undertones. See below our guide for choosing the right Sormé Powder Foundation.
- Natural Buff (401) - For light complexions with pink undertones.
- Soft Ivory (402) - For light complexions with a yellow undertone.
- Pure Beige (403) - For medium complexions with a gold undertone.
- Blush Beige (404) - For medium complexions with a peach undertone.
- Honey Dusk (405) - For medium complexions with a light gold-brown undertone.
- Golden Tan (406) - For dark complexions with a medium gold-brown undertone.
- Beige Suede (407) - For dark complexions with a blue-brown undertone.
- Sun Tone (408) - For dark complexions with a orange-brown undertone.
How to use your Sormé Powder Foundation?
- Begin with cleansing, moisturising (see our Refineé Skin Care Collection) and priming your skin with our Fresh Start. A clean, moisturised skin is vital in South Africa's harsher climate while a primer simply helps your application stay in place all day.
- Getting the right coverage is about choosing the right applicator. A brush provides sheer coverage, a dry sponge delivers medium coverage whilst a wet sponge will provide full coverage.
Mica, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Silica, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleata, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol ( Vitamin E), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oi), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Trisodium EDTA, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides (CI77491) (CI77499) (CI77492)